1. I'm happy that the days are not going too fast nor are they going too slowly. I soak in every moment I get to spend with my love and look forward to getting to spend an eternity of moments more with him!
2. I get to go to Disneyland! I haven't been there since I was 14 and Kyle only went once when he was 5. He's like a giddy little boy when he talks about it. I'm so excited to be there with him!
3. On the note of California, I love it there. That is where I served my mission. We will actually be driving through my mission. The last time I road tripped to Cali, I wanted him to be with me so badly. Now he will be! I'm trying to plan out all our snacks and books on tape and my logic puzzles. :) We are going to have so much fun!
4. I'm getting so excited for our family dinner the night before. That is really when it is all going to start. There is going to be yummy food and all our family that loves us! I love family! And I'm so excited to expand my own family. P.S. If you are family, I sent you an email about said dinner. If you did not receive an email from me, please call so we can get you up to date.
5. I'm excited to see everything come together. The flowers, the tables, the decorations... I'm also so thankful for everyone that is so willing to help us with it all!
6. I am thankful to have the greatets Maid of Honor who is always asking if she can do more, even though she has the craziest schedule ever for the next month. Thanks Arti, I love you!
7. Whitney suggested to me to look at expiration dates and notice that they are starting to fall after the date of the wedding. I love that! I actually did that a couple weeks ago with a car's temporary license, it expired on like June 8 or something, and I said "By the time that car gets its real plates, we will be married!" Kyle just laughed. :) I'm such a nerd!
8. I'm excited to be able that I will walk into the temple hand in hand with Kyle as Amber Vernon and walk out with him, hand in hand, as Amber McFall! (Let us note, I really am going to miss being called Amber Vernon. I have already had some pre-separation anxiety about it. But I'm even more excited that by being Amber McFall it means that I will be Kyle's wife! Plus, I will still carry on the fact that I am a Vernon with pride! As we used to chant when we were young "We are the Vernon's and we kick butt!")
I'm getting so excited! Eight more days!!!
new post Can you Beleive it!
15 years ago
3 comments:
That name-separation anxiety can be rough. My Mother-in-law said she cried for hours the day before her wedding about it! And so did lots of other people I know. It's hard to remember for a while after that your name changed...but it's so exciting! It's so soon...congrats!!!
Woo Hoo! I haven't heard back from you about the book. Did you get it? Is it okay? I know you have NOTHING else to do. :P
I didn't experience any name crisis, but that was probably because I was changing to my mother's maiden name. So I was going to another family name that I already loved.
i thought we kissed butt... ;) he he grandma's word slip will never die... :D
Post a Comment