Countdown to Eternity!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tagged: 8 Things

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Our wedding (16 days!)
2. My birthday tomorrow
3. A trip to the cabin!
4. Disneyland
5. A visit from my beautiful nieces!
6. July 4th Delta trip
7. Getting to be married to Kyle!
8. Being Kyle's wife!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Talked/texted on the phone with Kyle
3. Cleaned my room
4. Packed boxes
5. Ate dinner with my family
6. Went for a walk with my family
7. Went to the library
8. Smiled! (I'm getting married so soon! How could I not smile! :)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Have it be June 5 :)
2. See Kyle every day
3. Sleep more
4. Let everyone know how much they really do mean to me
5. Be in the mountains the whole summertime (I miss the good ol' days of scout camp)
6. Spend more time with my sisters/nieces/parents/everyone I love
7. Go visit my mission more often
8. Do a handstand? lol

Thanks Harmonie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love readign your blog because you are always updating it!! Everytime i read it I learn some fun things about you. I hope you are getting excited because I'm super excited for you.

Biography.com Born on This Day