Exactly one month from today at this moment Kyle and I will be getting ready to go into the sealing room to be sealed for time and all eternity!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!
Blind dates do work! We were married June 2009 and couldn't be happier. We are both full time workers and students, just trying to get through. :) We have the coolest sisters and brothers ever. We have the most adorable nieces and nephew. We have truly been blessed!
I love to hear what you all have to say! Feel free to leave a comment. It always surprises me who is actually reading these. I appreciate all the input as well. Love you guys!
Me and Kyle
He makes me happy. Can you tell? Haha!
Auntie Amber
I love my two neices
Practice
Here we are practicing posing in front of the Draper Temple for our wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment