Sunday was Kyle's nephew's baby blessing. He is such a handsome little boy. Kyle said that while they were blessing him, he was just smiling big the whole time. I'm excited that he's going to be my little nephew too. It was fun to sit in church with all the children and babies around. I got to hold Gwen and Kennedy a little. Kennedy was a riot! Khari and Kelli attend Unity Baptist church where their hymns are more lively than ours. When the organ started to play, Kennedy started singing and clapping along. It was so cute! I leaned over to Kelli and said, "Well, at least you know she is paying attention in church!" Children are such a sweet reflection of innocence!
After the blessing, we went over to Misty's parent's house for sandwiches and salads. Kerry and Misty put together a very nice lunch. Thanks guys! (Just a little aside: I'm always impressed because Kerry always know's how many days left until the wedding. One day he confessed it's because he's been looking at the blog. :) Thanks for being such a good big brother Kerry!)
It was fun to spend the day with family. We were also able to relax a little, which is something that we haven't done pretty much since Kyle proposed. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.
Me, Garrett and Kyle.
Kennedy and Kelli. You can't see the cookie, but Kennedy would only eat the sweets. She inherited her mother's sweet tooth and sweet personality!
Grandpa Mac and Garrett. Garrett was so content with Jim, no one dared take him away!
Before I finish, I must mention that I sadly had to miss the baby blessing for my lifelong friend's baby Elsie Jane Magelby. I am so excited for her. She's the best so I know she is the best mom! Congrats Candace! I'm sorry I missed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment