Countdown to Eternity!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Six!!!!!!

1. I get to marry Kyle a week from today! Yay!

2. I don't have to worry about wedding plans after the wedding. I mean, I really don't care if there's flowers or a topper on top of the cake. It's my cake so shouldn't you just believe that I know what I want and I don't care if you don't think it will look "complete?" Haha. I guess I'm just not the typical bride, and I'm not too concerned with many of the traditions that so many people feel are so important. What is most important to me is that I will be married to Kyle. That day will be fun and I will be happy, that's what matters most.


3. I am thankful to be marrying someone who has come to know me so well. I didn't have a car yesterday, and he had planned to bring me lunch since he knows I always forget to pack one for myself. If not for him, I may have starved yesterday. :) lol

4. I am excited to have some time away from work. I have been so worn out lately, so it will be nice to take a week away in order to recoup. Too bad I have to work long days at the beginning of next week. It will be fun though!

5. I am so grateful to have a Heavenly Father that loves me and is watching out for me. Things have run so smoothly as we have worked to plan our wedding and the other details as we start our marriage. We needed a car- we found one really quickly. We needed a place live- we found on right away. I wanted to do our guest book with a certain program, and my wonderful cousin called me (not know that's exactly what I wanted) and offered to help me be able to do that. Thanks to everyone who has shown us so much love and support. We really do love you all!

6. I am excited that I will get to keep Kyle for eternity! :)

This time next week will be our wedding day! Weird! Crazy! It is so permanent, the most permanent thing I've ever done. I'm so excited, though, that it is so permanent! That's what makes it even better!
P.S. Thanks for all your guys' comments, they are fun and add to my own excitement!

2 comments:

kaylene said...

Are you making fun of me? because we didn't have flowers or a topper on our cake. and I wore snow boots under my dress even when we were inside! So do what you want girlfriend! It's your day!

Becky said...

Amber, I am so excited and happy for you! I don't think that it is weird at all that you are not concerned about traditions and things you are "suppose" to do or have. You have the most important thing already! Enjoy the day and the days leading up to it (although I know from experience all the days that follow just get better and better)

Biography.com Born on This Day