(Please notice the title has seven exclaimation points. LOL)
1. I cannot comprehend that tomorrow starts our last weekend before the wedding. There is so much that I wanted to get done before the wedding and all of a sudden it is here! Crazy! It will be a fun weekend too, fill with cabin fun! :)
2. I am grateful that my car decided to break down before the wedding. I knew this week would not go perfectly smoothly, but I'm okay with it. That's what I get for going to spend time with Kyle and forgetting to take my car in to get serviced.
3. Along the same note of the car, I am super super thankful to Kyle's parents for wanting to rent us a car to drive for the honeymoon. I thought it was nice before, but now I'm even more happy because who knows if my car really could have made it all the way to California and back?... Thanks Jim and Tarolyn!
4. This time next week I will be having a spa day with my mom and Arti(?) getting our hands and feet pampered! I love to be pampered! I have one of my friends doing my hair and make-up for the wedding. She has practiced once, did my hair for the bridals, and then last night just called randomly because she got some new pedicure stuff and wanted to use it. She is so sweet. She is also, thankfully, very good at what she does. It is fun to be a bride and to get spoiled in all those ways. :)
5. I am thankful to be marrying someone who loves me so much. I am so weird sometimes. For example: I was saying last night that he should probably get his hair cut on Friday so it isn't such a fresh cut for the wedding, but it is still short like I like it. He said he was planning on Monday, and that I am the one that likes it short. This is a man who would cut his hair maybe once every three months. We've been together for about 8 months now and I think he's cut his hair at least 4 or 5 times. He is so cute! I love him!
6. I'm excited to see friends and family I haven't seen in a very long time. I had someone from my mission call to say she may be here for the wedding! That would be so fun!
7. I'm excited to see Kyle's face as he sees me for the first time in my wedding dress! That will just be so cool!
Yay! It is so so so close!
new post Can you Beleive it!
15 years ago
1 comment:
So exciting! And I will definitely say that seeing him see you in your dress for the first time is the best! hehe... he just stares... :) makes you feel like the most beautiful princess! And I'll just warn ya - I don't think I slept more than 5 minutes the night before I got married. Haha I was sooo excited! I was just laying in my bed waiting for my stinkin alarm to go off! hehe :) Good times! Good luck with your last single week!
Post a Comment