I had my bridal photos taken on Tuesday (May 12). When I ordered my dress, they said I would be able to pick it up on May 8. When I called earlier in that week, they told me that it wasn't the arrival date but the shipping date. I was slightly paniced because I had already scheduled with Dad's friend to do the bridals the following Tuesday. They said it would take 2-3 days to arrive. That meant it would either arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I was praying it would show up on Monday. I was so relieved when it did! Holly and I drove up to pick it up. When I had tried on the one in the shop, it was an ivory color. It was really pretty and I liked it, but there was no question that I wanted it in white. When they brought out my white dress on Monday, I was so excited because it is SO beautiful! Good choice Amber! :) On Tuesday, I left work early to go get my hair and make-up done. My friend Rachel did all that for me and did a wonderful job. I was running a little late for the bridal appointment, but I made it. The bride is always the last to show. :) I put on the dress and then we hopped into the car and went over to the International Peace Gardens. It is so beautiful there. It was a little breezy there, so I was kind of chilly and my contacts/eyes were drying out. I hope my eyes are open enough in at least one of the pictures. LOL. I am so appreciative of Brian Twede for helping us with the photography. He captured me so I looked beautiful. Thanks! I'm excited for you all to see the photos, but you'll just have to wait until June 5! No worries, that's only three weeks away! :)
(P.S. Look down through the next two posts as well. They are new too!)
(P.P.S. Thanks Kelli for always leaving comments. It lets me know that at least one person is reading! :)
new post Can you Beleive it!
15 years ago
4 comments:
Bridals are so fun! I hope they turn out great! Good luck with the wedding!
yay! Glad your dress was there in time!
Yay for Bridals! I am so excited to see how beautiful you look! (And maybe I should leave more comments cause I do check your blog daily!!)
Tee...hee..I got to see some pics of you.. and you absolutely looked beyond beautiful. I wish I could see Kyles face when he gets to see you. His jaw is totally going to drop!!
Post a Comment