Countdown to Eternity!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nine

There are nine days left until we get married! As Kyle puts it, we are down to the single digits!!! I've decided to post nine reasons I am thankful/excited/ and such. If I'm on top of things enough, maybe I'll do this every day leading up to the wedding.





1. I am excited that I get to be married to someone who is so sincere, caring, loving and hard working for the rest of eternity.


2. I am thankful to Summer for spending hours upon hours of her time visiting us to sew various projects for the reception.


3. I am amazed at the talents of my mother and father. They have put everything together so smoothly and I have not even been aware if there is any real difficulty. They love me a lot and I love them a lot!


4. I am excited that I will have the best in-laws. I have always felt welcome and comfortable with all of them. The transition to actually becoming family will be an easy one.


5. I am thankful that Heavenly Father knows me so well and has prepared me in so many ways to be in the situation that I am in right now. None of my "life plans" have quite turned out as I thought they would, but that's because God wanted better for me than I could see for myself.


6. I am excited that last week was the last five day week I will have to work for three weeks! That just makes the wedding seem even closer!


7. I am excited to get to go to the cabin before the wedding. I get to show my favorite person in the world my favorite place in the world!


8. I am excited that Kyle only has to work the night shift 7 more nights!


9. I am excited that I get to marry Kyle Jay McFall!!!

P.S. We had a fun birthday dinner with my family yesterday. Grandma and Grandpa brought a delicious cake! Here is a picture of me blowing out the candles. Did you know that this is the last year that I can get all my candles from one box? I must be old... But as everyone pointed out, not as old as Andy who now has (almost) three kids and a mini van. That's when you know you're really old. Haha!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! My favorite part of the wedding countdown is when dairy products (milk in particular) expire AFTER your married!!! Watch expiration dates, it's a really fun way to know your close!

Biography.com Born on This Day