Arti threw me the cutest shower ever! I wish I had my own pictures. If you want to see some,
Arti has a slideshow, so just link to there. It was a movie themed shower, so everyone was assigned two movies so they could choose. Movies included Jumanji (she actually found me a Jumanji game!), Breakfast at Tiffany's (Laura gave us a whole basket full of pancake and muffin mixes as well as syrup and such,) The Wedding Planner (a bag full of brown m&m's and scrabble,) and My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Windex and a bunt with a flower in the middle!). It was so much fun to see how creative everyone was! I had so much fun! Arti was so creative about it all. She air popped popcorn, and bought raisenettes (and chocolate covered almonds which I love!), Red Vines and Mike 'n Ikes. All the movie treats we could eat. Literally! She had PLENTY of left overs. She going to use them for a movie day that she is doing for her students. She set up a "red carpet" from the front door into the family room. The guests would arrive and strut their stuff down the carpet to a photo op spot. We posed it up and got some really cute pictures. She had a little photo printer and printed off the pictures. She printed off two of each, one for me to sign and one for the guest to sign. It was fun to have a chance to "autograph" all of them as "Amber Almost McFall!" I thought I was pretty smart. LOL! Anyways, thank you so so so much Arti! It was so much fun! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment