Countdown to Eternity!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wicked!

Santa gave my family a great gift at Christmas time. He gave us all tickets to go see Wicked! This past weekend is when we were able to go. Can I just say AMAZING! Wow! I've always enjoyed the music for the play. I've listened to it for year, just guessing on the storyline and such. I was correct for most of it, but to see and know the storyline makes the music that much better. The woman who played Alpheba was so very talented! My favorite scene was "Defying Gravity." The effects, the music, the voice...! Whoa! So crazy good! I loved it. Kyle turned to me and said, "Well, she has a voice!" :) Thank you Santa! It was fun!


On our way to the play!


We are so excited!


Crystal crazy with anticipation


Sitting in the theater waiting for the play to start

The map of OZ!

4 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I am so jealous... I have been checking the tickets to see if they are going down any... I am going even if I have to go by myself, I am so glad you loved it...

Tori Myers said...

I'm glad that you like Wicked. It is good! I saw it already in New York and it was sooo amazing! Since seeing the play do you feel different about the Wizard of Oz?

Summer Navarrete said...

It was SOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!
Love ya

Becky said...

I also LOVE Wicked, although Santa forgot to leave tickets at my house I have seen it in LA and loved it!

Biography.com Born on This Day