Grandma and Grandpa celebrated their 58th anniversary on April 4. I want to be just like them in 58 years. They are still so much in love. Grandpa takes such good care of Grandma, and she takes good care of him. They live by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and their testimonies shine in their faces as well as in how they live and treat others. I have always had a special relationship with my grandparents. Time spent in family dinners, lunch dates and going to the cabin has strengthened our bond as well as my desire to be able to love someone as much as they love eachother. I'm excited to get to know who that love will be. I look forward to getting to be married to Kyle and celebrating our 58th anniversary and knowing that our love has only increased in all those years, and that there will be eternity for it to continue to grow. I hope that I can be as good a wife as Grandma. Both my Grandma's are amazing women. Such wonderful examples I have in my life. How amazingly blessed I have been. So, here's to the next 58 years Kyle! I'm excited to get to spend them with you!
P.S. Grandpa also turned 80 on April 4. Isn't he the handsomest, youngest 80 year old you've ever seen?!
No comments:
Post a Comment