Countdown to Eternity!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shower #1

One down, three to go! We had a fun time at the shower this past weekend. Thanks so much to Jim and Tarolyn for putting it on, as well as to Kelli, Kerry and Misty for helping. The shower was BBQ style, so we had yummy cheeseburgers and hotdogs. Pretty much all of Kyle's extended family was there. My mom and the twins came as well. I had only met a very few of his family before. It was nice to have some familiar faces. The rest of the family were all new to me. They are a fun group. They made me feel so welcome, and I'm excited to get to meet them when I am not so shy and new. We received some very nice gifts. We got some of our table linens, and I was so excited about them that I set our table in our little apartment already. It looks so cute! Thanks to the McFall's for their great kindness!
Kyle got to wear the bows too! :)
Aren't we cute?

Misty took very good notes for us.
Ours wasn't a typical shower. I got to kiss the bows off him! :)

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Awww.. you are so welcome. It was alot of fun and I'm so excited to have you into our family!
Love ya tonz!!!

Biography.com Born on This Day