Countdown to Eternity!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shower #2

Last Saturday was the second wedding shower. My wonderful older sister, Summer, put it all together for me. We played a version of the Newlywed Game, in which I learned some things about Kyle that I didn't already know. There were so many people there. I am overwhelmed with the support that I am receiving from everyone, especially my family. I have so much family, and I love the m all. Thanks everyone! We were given some wonderful gifts, including our dishes. My mom surprised me and gave us some of our China set as well. After the shower, I was exhausted. We took our gifts over to sore, but I did not have much energy to pull any of it out. Getting ready for a wedding is tiring work! :)


Kyle was such a good sport and was at the shower for the whole time!


Opening one of the many amazing gifts from my wonderful family!


Magen, Tiffiny, MaryJayne, Arti and Lori hanging out at the shower. :)


MJ and Lori checking out the apron that Marian made for me. :)


Kelli and Kennedy looking beautiful as usual! Kyle's family continues to be so supportive and excited for us.
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Biography.com Born on This Day