Countdown to Eternity!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shower fun

First off, I have completely enjoyed Conference weekend so far! Elder Holland's talk about the Savior's Atonement is my favorite so far. What a blessing it is to know that we are never alone, that Christ knows exactly what we are going through and how to help us. I love Him and thank him for his love for me!
Exactly two months from today, I will be Amber McFall! Yay! The evidences of a coming wedding are starting to show more and more. For example, showers. I have never been the one to be too excited about showers. But I get to have four in preparation for my own wedding. Today will be our first of the four. Kyle's parents are throwing a family shower for us. This will be the first time that I meet the majority of their extended family. I have enjoyed all of them so far, so I'm excited to meet the rest of them.
The second shower will be given by my sister Summer, and my two aunts Jayne and Louise. There has been some confusion about the invitations for this one. So, if you are family and you are reading this, there is a family shower on Saturday , April 11 at 6:00 PM at my house. You will hopefully get the mailed invite sometime this week, hopefully before Saturday... Lol!
The next two will be in May. One May 2, one May 9. Given by my wonderful ward and my maid of honor Arti. I have been so overwhelmed with the blessings that others have extended to me.
So, although I have not always loved going to showers, I am looking forward to celebrating with everyone. Plus, that just means that when those are over, we're one step closer to the wedding!!!!! :)

No comments:

Biography.com Born on This Day