Mom was our photographer. "Put on the Chinese hats!" Thanks Mom! It was a fun break to a busy day.
Please notice the cheetah in the top right-hand corner. This is the first time I can remember seeing the cheetah out and moving around. Usually she is hiding. This was the 'must have an animal in the background' picture.
Waiting outside the monkey house for all the other monkeys! I wish we would have been able to get pictures of Katie and Jorryn and Evelynn, but we didn't. Oh well. Jorryn's two must haves when she comes to visit Granma and Bompa are to go to the zoo and take a bath in Granma's tub. I'm sure we'll get some good zoo pictures next time. :)
1 comment:
The zoo looks like looks of fun! I wish it would get warmer so Casey and I can take Zach there.
Post a Comment