Countdown to Eternity!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Help!

So I am hitting a little road block here... I have a vision of our four adorable little nieces in cute, poofy (if possible) silver dresses for the wedding. However, it seems impossible to find silver flower girl dresses! If anyone has an idea of where to go or to look, that would be much appreciated. The closest I've found is a sliver and pink one, but the pink does not match with our colors. This is my biggest concern that I have at this point. If all else fails, I guess I can do green dresses, but i really want silver! I would appreciate any input from all of you. :)

The checklist is good however:
dress X
brides maid dresses X
Mom's dress X
reception site X
shower dates set X
flower appointment X
incredible, amazing, gorgeous man to marry XXX!
:)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! For some reason I can't find your email address. I changed email so it probably got lost in the mix. Will you email me and then I can reply with my address? Thanks! I really want to see your announcement and picture!! Can't wait...I am so excited for you :)

Weiss Family said...

I dont know if you want to order from online but http://www.cottoncandydress.com has some silver flower girl dresses or another option is I know a great seamstress who is very reasonable. Her name is Amy and she did skirts for my bridesmaids. She is a complete sweetheart. She was working up until the day before my wedding cause my cousin told me a week before the wedding she was pregnant with twins and what I had for her wasn't going to fit. You could give her a call (801)568-0234. She only lives about 10 min away from your house, off of 11200 S and 1700 E.

bret and family said...

green and silver like the Philly Eagles? great colors. Does this make Kelly Andy Reed?

Biography.com Born on This Day