Countdown to Eternity!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Random St George Pics.



We were squished close in the back seat of Grandma's car. Very close quarters. So I became the pillow. Don't worry, for most of the way he was my foot rest.

I love this picture. We made the required trip to In 'n Out.
Angel snuck this picture. We are in love. Can you tell?
I think Kyle is going to be Evelynn's favorite uncle. I was holding her and she was just staring at him and cooing at him and smiling at him. I passed her over and he held her for the rest of the night. So sweet!


Evelynn and her favorite auntie! :)




2 comments:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Awww... such cute pics!! And your right, Kyle does make an awesome uncle! Kids totally love him. And your an amazing aunt as well!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love those pictures. I love you happy you are :)

Biography.com Born on This Day