Countdown to Eternity!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures as Promised!



















This is Kyle. He is wonderful! We went on our first date on September 27. We both had lots of fun, so we decided to go on another date. Then another and another... I think you can see where I'm going with this. It is so fun because we have to be creative because of our conflicting schedules. For example, last week, I had to go do some shopping for work. He came and picked me up and went with me. It was that day that we went from being "something like that" to "something special," as he put it. He would be very embarrassed if he knew that I was writing only about him. But I did warn him that there are several of you that want to know more. He is very patient with me, and even lets me drag him to work parties, an open house for Andy's new dental office, and whatever other random things I can think of. Most of you that have already met him would say he is shy, but he is just warming up. (Kind of the same concept that some of you can't believe that I really am shy because I've known you for so long.) Well, that's about it. It's funny, I tell him about my blog, but I hope he never reads it. I'm just silly like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amber!! When Nathan and I were dating I had class from 7am-4pm and he started class at 3pm and went to 10pm. Basically we had to be really creative too, but 3 years later is all worked out! Good luck!

Arti said...

You're cute Amber. I'm glad you entered the "something special" category. Kyle seems pretty cool. Maybe I'll meet him someday. . . Love you!

Biography.com Born on This Day