Countdown to Eternity!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Amber has brown hair?!

So, I was looking at the pictures that I posted of me and Kyle, and realized how badly my fake red hair clashes with his beautiful real red hair. My roots were starting to show, so I decided that it was time to change it again. So, the night before Halloween, Tori and Laura helped me to color my hair brown. I actually like it a lot. It's something that I've never done before, but I think it looks great. I told Kyle that we have to get new pictures of us now, since my hair doesn't clash with his anymore. I guess his sister was reading my blog the other day, and told him that I have said some really sweet things about him, so he wanted to read it too to see what I write. We just went through and I only got a little embarrassed once or twice. I usually tell him everything anyway, so there wasn't much new to him. Well, happy November! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! This month it has been a year since I returned from my mission. In some ways it seems longer, but in most ways it seems like I was just there. I'm excited because I am going to get to go visit my mission in the end of December. One of the couples that I taught is going to go through the temple, so that will be way cool! Well, I'm going to go now, but I just thought I would write something quick as long as I was here. I'll get those new pictures up as soon as I take them... that is if Kyle lets me! :)

1 comment:

Arti said...

Hey, I love brown hair. Welcome to the brunette club. Hope you like it. I just dyed my hair darker last night. Nothing beats a deep brown. Anyway, love you!

Biography.com Born on This Day