So, I've wanted to write since I got home from the cabin, but I haven't gotten on the computer at home this week. I am using Holly's computer right now. Haha! I love having her visit us at home. As we usually do, we went up to the cabin for General Conference weekend. It was so beautiful up there! I love the fall colors that are up there, the golds, reds and oranges. I cannot even express! I was also very excited about all the talks given in Conference. Every time I hear the Prophet or Apostles speak I am just renewed in my testimony that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church on the earth. I just have no doubt! It was fun to listen in the mountains, the Lord's "natural temples" as I call it. :) There are so many times in the day that I think, "Oh, I should write about that in my blog," and now while I sit here, I can't think of what to write about. I'm going on another date with the guy from the hair disaster post. So I guess my crazy hair didn't scare him away. I cut a chunk in my hand with some scissors on Thursday. I felt pretty foolish, especially since it was at work. I had to fill out incident reports and such. My boss laughed at me as he did the first aid for it. I laughed too. Well, I've got to get bact to life. I'll let you guys know how the date goes tonight! :)
2 comments:
Amber
Just wanted to let you know I miss you rigt now.
I am excited Jorryn gets to be our little ones big sister. I love being yours
I am so excited that you have a blog!! I love keeping up with people this way!
Post a Comment