I love that I am getting even more excited but there are fewer exclaimation points. :)
To start, I want to state that I know that some may think that my countdown is one day fast. I justify this in two ways. I have always counted down to things by not including the day that I am in and the day the event is to take place. So in that aspect I am right on it. :) Point two: If you would like it to be "the traditional way" it still works because the wedding celebrations will begin on Thursday night with a family dinner. So no matter how you look at it, I'm right. Haha! You know you love me!
1. I only have to go through one more too long work day and one too short one. I have actually been able to get a lot done and I don't think I will be leaving everyone completely stranded during my absence. I have written schedules, detailed instructions, assigned responsiblities, all that I can think of. I hope that there are no major disasters while I am gone. (Speaking of work. They are so sneaky, they threw me a shower today joint with another lady that is going to have a baby by the end of the month. She knew about a shower for me and I knew about a shower for her. So sneaky! It was sweet of them.)
2. Starting Thursday, I get to spend the vast majority of my time with Kyle for over a week and a half. I'm sure he will get sick of me, but I'm so excited. We've NEVER had that. I'm so excited that we are actually going to be able to see eachother more than just the weekends from now on. I mean, isn't that what I've always wanted, to be able to spend my time with someone I love with all my heart?! I'm so excited about it all! I'm not going to discount the challenge it has been to only see eachother on the weekends and maybe for lunch or dinner once or twice in the week. I think it has helped me to know that I am not dependent or obsessed with him, I am still me. That is good, because that is not how I always have been in relationships. I am happy to be able to have a best friend that I love with all my heart and that I enjoy all our time together, and that we have similar interests and now we get to pursue those interests together for the rest of our lives and.... Life is good! (I would continue but I'm rambling and I've got to get going.)
Yay! You guys! Only two more days!!!
new post Can you Beleive it!
15 years ago
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! yay!
YAY!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment