Countdown to Eternity!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One!

I can't believe it! It's already here! There is no way I'm going to have time to write tomorrow, so this will be my last post as Amber Vernon. I'm working on making a McFall blog, but I'll let you know when that actually happens.

1. I am thankful for, excited for, everything... I'm going to be Kyle's wife!!!!!!

I have so much to do and so little time. We'll see how much really gets done. And whatever doesn't, well, then it will be okay anyway. :) I am happy, however, that I don't have to work 12 hour days anymore. Man was not meant to work 40 hours in 3.5 days. (Or at least Amber wasn't.)
Well, happy day everyone! I'm getting married!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Summer Navarrete said...

YEAH!!!!!

Brad and Rachel said...

Congrats! Good luck on your new and exciting life together.

Anonymous said...

Amber, everything was so beautiful! Including you!!! You both looked so happy, and everything was wonderful. I was so happy that I got to be there. Congratulations, Amber McFall!

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

I so miss your daily updates. I hope you and Kyle are having so much fun.
Your wedding was so beautiful... and you looked beyond amazing!! :)
Welcome to the family. We love you!!!

Biography.com Born on This Day