Countdown to Eternity!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Three!!!

Sorry that I'm later than usual. It was a long day...

1. I'm excited that I only have to go through three more days of craziness before the wedding. My car broke down again, 12 hour work days, giving in and buying a small pick/topper type thing for the cake to appease the cake lady (she was so relieved when I brought it over and it really will look cute).

2. I'm excited that I only have three more days and then I can walk hand in hand with Kyle into the temple to become his wife!

3. I'm thankful to everyone who takes the time to read my now daily updates and still comes back for more. :) I'm not the most creative writer, but I do have fun writing memories and thoughts down. You guys! I'm getting married this week!!! Crazy!!!

3 comments:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

You are so so cute!! I LOVE reading your daily count down. I don't know what I'm going to do when your not doing it daily!! :)
3 reasons why I'm excited...1. Kyle has found someone who genuinly makes him beyond happy. 2. Kennedy is getting such a cute Aunt who she totally loves and 3. I'm gaining a new sister in law who I have loved from the begining!! We love ya!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! It's so soon. I love reading how excited you are! My milk is officially expiring AFTER your wedding!

Anonymous said...

Amber thanks for writing on my blog that makes me happy. I had no idea about the drive in thing. maybe i will have to go to celebrate. I'm so excited for your wedding. hope all is well. I will see you on friday.

Biography.com Born on This Day