Hooray! Tonight, Kyle asked me to marry him. Obviously I said yes! I'm too tired right now, and just wanted to get pictures up for the moment. I will give the details later, when I can think straight. :) Yay me! We will be married in the Draper Temple (which is why I loved being there so much, see previous post) on June 5, 2009. :)
new post Can you Beleive it!
15 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear how he asked you and all the details. I am sooo happy for you right now!
Yeahhh....!!! Welcome to our family, Amber. I am so glad that Kyle has found someone that makes him so happy. Lol.. I've always been protective of my little brothers, but am so happy that both have found wives who are beyond amazing and bring such joy to their lives. Kennedy and I love you so much! Please let us know if you need help with anything.
OOOh, pretty nails :) I can't see the ring well enough, so you'll have to stop by and show it to me sometime! And I will still be awaiting a personal account of all the details. YEAH!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is super exciting and I am happy for you! He seems like a great guy and I know that you will be happy! And how fun to be married in the new temple!!!
CONGRATS! We are very happy and excited for you!
I am so excited for you two... Congrats!!!! The ring is beautiful...
Congrats! Yay! Im so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a lucky guy. I want an invite! You look soo happy. You have to tell me details, too. I love ya!!
Post a Comment