Countdown to Eternity!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Draper Temple

I had the chance this morning to serve at the Draper Temple open house. That temple is SO! beautiful!!! I was so impressed with the craftsmanship that went into it. There is a mural that is of a fall scene with yellow-leaved quakies. It reminded me of the scenery at my cabin in the fall, which is one of my absolute favorites! I cannot even describe how beautiful this House of the Lord was to me. If you haven't already reserved tickets to the open house, I suggest you go to http://www.lds.org/reservations/0,10751,1619-1-501,00.html to get some. It is an experience worth having! Hooray for beauty all around us!

3 comments:

bret and family said...

temple murals are my fav.

Summer Navarrete said...

I am sure the beauty is illuminated by the thought of eternal ordinences that can be performed there

Anonymous said...

It sounds beautiful. My family went and helped too and they sent it was amazing! I can't wait to see it!

Biography.com Born on This Day