Here is one of me saying goodbye to Daisy. She is such a beloved dog, and we will all miss her so much!
Here is me and Sara! It was different this year to have Thanksgiving dinner at my house and to have such a small group, but I was happy that Sara and Andy decided to bring their family for dinner. I love them so much!
Kyle and I before dinner. It was so fun to spend the day with him. I laughed when I heard that my family started talking about him after we left for his house. (They approve. Haha!)
He is so great! Just look at him! :)
My beautiful sister Holly! She is super gorgeous! We got some good game time in before dinner, this is while we are playing "Bang!"
1 comment:
Fun Pictures. I am sad I missed the day. No baby yet. Jorryn said we will go to the hospital tomorrow. When I mention something I am planning to do tomorrow she says she can come with and do it at the Hospital. As of now we are pushing a baby out, going to young womens, and making twice baked potatoes all at the hospital tomorrow.
Post a Comment