Last weekend I had the chance to go meet my new niece. She is so adorable! We had to wake up at 4 AM on Saturday morning to drive down and spend the day with them. Kyle came down with us, so I was extra happy. Poor guy, didn't get off work until around midnight, and then had to sleep on my uncomfy couch, so he only got a total of two hours of sleep. I woke him and Angel and Crystal up and we started the drive down. We made it to Summer's house by just before 9AM. We all adored the baby, played with Jorryn, went and took a picture of Summer's growing family, went shopping, ate lunch and In 'n Out, went back to Summer's to take a nap (much needed nap for Kyle), went swimming, etc. It was a long and busy day, but so much fun and so worth it. I love Evelynn so much and continue to love Jorryn so much as well. In the evening, Kyle and I broke away from my family for a little bit. His grandparents live down that way, so we went to visit them for a little bit. They were so much fun to sit and talk to. Then we went to dinner, our first chance to be alone all day. It's pretty funny for alone to in a public place. Haha. (Side-note, my new favorite quote from Crystal, "I'm not used to having people around when I am alone.") Holland was having a Christmas party that night and invited us. It was fun to see him! I have the coolest cousins! We probably weren't too much fun, though, because our early morning was getting to us. We left there at about 9:00. Haha! It was a very long day, but so great. I was happy to be able to see Summer and her family, I miss them a lot since we live so far apart. It was fun to see my nieces with Kyle too. Jorryn was a little unsure about him at first. She just stared at him. Then I told her that he likes to throw the ball, and she said she wanted to throw her football with him. I told her to ask him, and she said no, I should ask him. So we all went outside to throw the ball. They became best friends the rest of the day. She would only let me or Kyle carry her while we were at the store, and she "shared" (or stole right out of his hands) his fries with him at lunch. It was also so fun to just spend the whole weekend with Kyle. Every time we spend together, I just like him more and more. :) Life is good. So, I know that I never write in proper english, never use paragraphs, and such, but here is an update on my life. :) Enjoy the pictures.

Jorryn and Kyle playing ball. She would line them up against the wall, then throw the ball and chase it. It was so fun to watch.

Jorryn throwing the ball to Kyle.

Auntie Amber and Baby Evelynn

Me and my two beautiful nieces. (I love this!)

Amber, Evelynn, Crystal, Angel, Jorryn, Holly
All the aunts and the two nieces.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Hi Amber! Congrats on the engagement. The pic with Jorryn and Evelynn is great.
Rachel (Jorryn's friend Rylie's mom)
There are some pics on my blog of Jorryn if you go to older posts.
Post a Comment