So, I've decided to enter the blogging world. Mostly, I'm
I am working at the best job for me. I work with adults with disabilities at a day center. I basically get to go and hang out with some of the best people, and be loved unconditionally, and get paid for it. Sure, there are some stressful days, but really those days are great too!
I am taking classes at SLCC, slowly but surely I will get my generals done so that I can finally move on with my life. The plan right now is to transfer to the University of Utah (I will miss being an Aggie,) and study Special Ed/Vision. Before this job now, I was working with the blind and low vision students in Granite School District, and that led me to what I really want to do for schooling. I am excited to get there, but time and money seems to be limiting the chances at this point.
In other points of my life... I am attending the singles ward, and I actually like it. I have separated myself from the drama and I'm just loving the chance to be making new friends and be happy. I'm on a game kick, and will spend my weekends playing silly games like Curses, Bang, or Apples to Apples.
I have now been home from my mission for ten months. Insane! It seems like I've been home forever, but just got home at the same time. Since I've been home, my dating life has been pretty much non-existant. I've been on two blind dates, one set up by my wonderful cousin Avery. (I got a teddy bear from that one.) The other set up by a friend from work, Debbie. That was actually this last weekend. It was fun, we went out for pizza and then went back to Debbie's house to play Apples to Apples. (Back to the game kick, haha.) I was horrible at hiding my competitive side, and was sad to lose to my date by a measly two cards. He actually started hiding his cards from me so that I wouldn't count them.
Well, for not having much of an exciting life, I've sure written a lot. Sorry if this is complete boredom for you. But like I said, LIFE IS GOOD, and I am so happy about that.
3 comments:
Oh the blogging world... great isn't it? I miss being an Aggie also (though technically I will always be one now that I graduated). Keep blogging so I know what's going on with you! Miss you alot!
whoo hoo! It was good to look in on how you are doing!
Bret and Lori
Hey Amber!
Welcome to the Blog world. hehehehe!! I also have a blog. That's something new huh?!? You should check it out!
Post a Comment